a-piece-of-crap.blogspot.com
hello, thanks for visiting (:
wanna spam, leave ur name,
if not, jus scram !
thanks & tke cre
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Sianzzzz
First blog ever o.O
oh well... theres a first time for everything -.-
hmm...
today I did nothing, I woke up at 8 am then fell asleep till 1 pm.
I woke up and my sis came back with my lunch =D
After that I used the com till 4.45 pm.
I went to the arcade at Rivervale Mall to find a few friends of mine.
I found Chin Hoe and Nian Qian there.
Chin Hoe chased me all over the 2nd floor of Rivervale Mall cause I splashed water on him when he was in the loo LOL.
I got a few free games in the arcade cause the person holding the key to the games was a friend of Chin Hoe and Nian Qian as they were regulars at the arcade -.-
Chin Hoe came my house after that trying to fix my maple but he made it worse -.-
I miss maple T.T
Thats all for today.
Cya tomoro
I LEFT AT 5:48 AM
WELCOME
Rainier Yong
14 in 2oo7
currently in Greendale sec & i hate it !
1e1 to 2e4 to 3a3
Loves:Mapling,watching TV,playing the com,listening to songs,playing xbox,PPF!
Hates:Vegetables,Sch,Naggers,exams,mrs koh,twitters cuz they piss me off
This is my blog in which I can type anything I want.
Tag if you view my blog
Msn: rainier_yong@hotmail.com
Friendster : rainier_yong@hotmail.com
Add me if you want.