a-piece-of-crap.blogspot.com
hello, thanks for visiting (:
wanna spam, leave ur name,
if not, jus scram !
thanks & tke cre
o.O
sianzz today wake up 1pm then saw my sis and her "bf"(not confirmed) sleeping in the living rm -.- my sis on the floor and the guy on the sofa. I ate my lunch,then i went to pack my rm... i managed to pack my table only in 2 and a half hours -.- the rubbish on my table i threw all away which lead to using 2 green plastic bags which the give for putting recycling things -.-
after that my mum came bak and i stopped. she ask me to continue packing my rm next time -.-
thats all for today i susppose.. may post later if got anything new -.-
I LEFT AT 1:59 AM
WELCOME
Rainier Yong
14 in 2oo7
currently in Greendale sec & i hate it !
1e1 to 2e4 to 3a3
Loves:Mapling,watching TV,playing the com,listening to songs,playing xbox,PPF!
Hates:Vegetables,Sch,Naggers,exams,mrs koh,twitters cuz they piss me off
This is my blog in which I can type anything I want.
Tag if you view my blog
Msn: rainier_yong@hotmail.com
Friendster : rainier_yong@hotmail.com
Add me if you want.